The Syvecs S7i Supra non VVTI Kit brings a new level of engine management control to the Toyota Supra range with a complete standalone engine control module for cars from 1993 to 2000.
Supports Manual transmission only.
Toyota Sequential Turbo Operation is not supported, Only TTC Mode is available.
By simply plugging in the kit a whole new level of control is available allowing some of the following!
• Live Tuning of every aspect of the engine’s calibration
• Ability to select desired engine map, boost level, traction and launch control levels through 12 Position switch
• Fully adjustable Launch control with Anti-lag strategies and Ramp in Maps
• Full Variable Valve Timing control for VVT Model
• Closed loop Lambda Control using NTK Lambda (Extra Cost)
• Flex Fuel control
• 12 Injector Support – Staged Injection
• Drive By wire Supported
• Flat Foot Shifting
• Fully adjustable closed loop boost control with launch level adjustments and trims for turbo speed, air charge, engine coolant temp, exhaust gas temperatures etc
• Monitor and trimming of exhaust gas temperatures
• Built in data logging using a market leading analysis software of up to 8 hours, with data rates at up to 1000hz
• Rolling Anti-lag / Pit lane limiter strategies, great for building boost on a roll
• Antitheft and valet modes
• Super fast connection via RJ45 Ethernet port for live tuning anywhere in the world or even remotely if on track if connected to a wireless unit.
• Adjustable traction control strategies based on lateral g, steering angle and/or individual wheel speed monitoring.
• 4 programmable and selectable target slip maps. An immediate torque reduction can be applied by the ECU via ignition retard or a fuel cut.
• Configurable Engine Safety Trips on all important parameters like oil temperature, oil pressure.
• Fuel pump control of both main, and sub pumps, as well as Relative fuel pressure monitoring and limiting in the event of fuel pressure dropping on boost.
• 4 different Pedal to Throttle Angle maps with multipliers for different parameters e.g. speed. Again adjustable via steering wheel buttons
• Configurable individual cylinder closed loop knock control, to suit any cylinder modification with adjustments to frequency, windows for listening and gains for each cylinder. Ability to trigger full cylinder shutdown in severe knock conditions.
• Ability to change Torque ramp in after launch
• Run up to 7bar map sensors
• Change injector dead times based on voltage levels for proper control
• Change injector end angle to ensure injection point is properly calibrated
• Ability to fit any type of external sensor to monitor and trigger safety trips from anything from crank case pressure to damper position
• Ability to use any size DBW throttle body e.g. Chevrolet LS7
• Wet and Dry – Wet and Dry nitrous control with ability to drive solenoids directly and control n20 heaters via pressure monitoring
• Ability to control any external vehicle features based on sensor inputs e.g. Adjustable rear wing linked to G force or exhaust control valves
• Connect any race series dash or even one of our partners’ Touchscreen CANBUS adjustment /display units
• View any input live with built in scope up to 1000hz
Download the Syvecs ECU Calibration Software
The Syvecs Software Suite contains all of the Programs to work with the Syvecs range of products. The Software is designed to work in a Microsoft Windows Environment and is supported on all current Microsoft operating Systems.
The six Syvecs applications are:
SCal – Main Syvecs calibration tool, this is the core tool used to configure the calibration used by the ECU
SCfg – Allows you to setup the ECU’s logging functionality. Including what to log, and how frequently (measured in Hz). The greater the amount of inputs logged, the less amount of time available.
SData – Download your logs off your Syvecs ECU with this tool. Logs are saved locally to be viewed later using the SView Tool.
SView – Allows you to analyse log files from the ECU. Very powerful tool for both diagnostics and calibrating cars.
SMon – Completely customisable set of gauges to monitor all inputs and outputs of the calibration. Especially useful on a Windows tablet in car.
SMsg: Displays diagnostic text messages from Syvecs ECU.
The entire software suite can be found on the Syvecs Discussion form. You can download the Syvecs Software Suite
If you have a Life Racing ECU, please contact the support team at Life Racing for the Life Racing suite of software. Please note, you cannot use the Syvecs software with the Life Racing ECU’s and, the Life Racing Suite of software cannot be used with Syvecs ECU’s.