The Radium Engineering catch cans are the most functional and integrated kits on the market. The catch cans mount using factory holes and integrate perfectly with the surrounding components. They do NOT vent to atmosphere (VTA), thus are emissions and track legal. Closed loop systems remove the oil and sludge from the PCV gasses before it is routed to the engine to be burned. A closed loop system also promotes negative crankcase pressure for optimal performance. Furthermore, closed systems prevent unwanted oil vapors from entering the cabin. The dipsticks built into the catch cans allow easy inspection of accumulated fluid. No cutting, drilling or permanent modification to the vehicle is required. For more information on Radium catch cans, CLICK HERE.
- Anodized oil catch can with integrated condenser and dipstick
- Anodized aluminum 370Z specific mounting brackets
- Anodized aluminum -AN adapter fittings and hose ends
- Stainless steel P/S reservoir and relay box relocation brackets
- Stainless steel mounting hardware
- Nissan (Fairlady Z)370Z 09-20
- Oil catch cans are essential on a performance vehicle to protect the engine from elevated levels of crankcase blow-by accumulated from high performance driving. Excess oil saturated air circulating back into the air intake stream can lead to degraded performance. Read about all the benefits and functionality of the Radium Engineering’s popular catch cans here:How Radius Catch Cans Works
- All Radium catch cans provide the following benefits:
- Effectively raises the octane and increased engine performance from cleaner inlet air
- Prevents oil buildup in the intake and intercooler system walls, throttle body, intake manifold, etc.
- Excessive oil collection can be an indicator of a damaged engine.
- Lowers hydrocarbon emissions
- Capacity: 6 fluid ounces each