Stainless Steel Sport Exhaust Headers for BMW E46 323/328; E36/7 Z3 2.8; E39 528i with M52 6-cylinder engine, manual and automatic transmissions. These high performance headers were developed in Germany by a leading tuner and are manufactured out of heavy gauge T304 stainless steel for long life. They are intended for track and off road use only unless you weld in catalytic converters. Kit comes complete with hardware and gaskets.
- Design utilizes a F1-Style merge collector for reduced turbulence and creates more horsepower and torque
- All T304 stainless steel heavy tubing, TIG welded and polished finish
- Includes 4 O2 (lambda) sensor ports just like the original down pipe configuration
- Improvement is approximately 8-10 hp. With Racing Dynamics’ ECU tuning software upgrades, they have seen increases of over 30 HP
- Design utilizes equal length headers, smooth mandrel bends and large F1-Style collectors
- Headers really make the car noticeably faster across the rpm range with minimal additional noise
- Straight forward installation
- BMW E46 323i/Ci/is | 328i/Ci/is M52T 97-00
- BMW E36 | E37 Z3 M52 2.8L 97-01
- BMW E39 528i M52TU 97-99
- LHD models only.
- Does not include catalytic converters! It is NOT useable on public roads! Please check with your local regulations.
- Models with air pumps may require modifications.