Taking the DASH2 to the next level the DASH2 PRO is ultra configurable and utilises powerful data processing with a range of enhancement options to provide a dash display and data logger to suit your own personal needs. The DASH2 PRO shares the same case as the DASH2 but that is where the similarity ends.
What does the DASH2 PRO do?
The DASH2 PRO is a vehicle display system that has everything required to pass an IVA test (road legal) so you can replace your entire vehicle dashboard with the DASH2 PRO unit. The unit displays sensor data in the user’s preferred units, and warnings can also be set for critical channels. The unit has 5 screens of data which can be scrolled through using buttons (not supplied). The unit is configured using PC software via USB cable connection. Displayed data, units, alarms, shift lights, RPM scale etc is all configurable to the user’s exact requirements. Lap and sector times can be displayed as GPS lap/sector markers are passed (requires GPS data logging option or connection to one of our GPS data loggers).
What are the standard features of the DASH2 PRO?
The standard features of the DASH2 PRO are the same as the standard DASH2. Any enhancement options will be in addition to these standard features.
- Road legal dashboard, everything you need for an MOT and IVA test including warning lights.
- Transflective LCD display with back light, clearly visible under any lighting conditions.
- Integrated high brightness shift lights.
- Fully configurable and suitable for any engine installation.
- Water resistant – suitable for open top and motorcycle application.
- Gear position indicator calculated or via gear box sensor.
- Set different shift light brightness for day and night.
- Monitor your engine with high/low alarms.
- 5 user defined screens to display the information you want.
- Can be set up for MPH/miles or KPH/km.
- Configurable peak RPM feature and RPM scale.
Does the DASH2 PRO have any additional features over the standard DASH2?
Unlike the standard DASH2, the DASH2 PRO has the following features: –
- The LCD contrast and backlight brightness can be adjusted to your preference, in both day and night modes.
- When the alarms are triggered the backlight will also flash for a more noticeable warning.
- Reset any variables or a group of variables using an assigned button.
- Uses the powerful processing to perform calculations on live data and display the results live.
But most of all you get all the hardware required to upgrade the DASH2 PRO to any of the advanced features and enhancements quickly and easily. See DASH2 PRO Upgrades Option Tab for details