The Pro Tune Dash Logger TDL 5.6 is the ideal tool for data monitoring and acquisition. It is an easy to use touch-screen dash, high-capacity data logger on SD card, lap timer & 13-LED shift light system, integrated within a compact, lightweight and hard-wearing CNC machined, anodised billet aluminium casing. In addition, it features integrated GPS, 3-axis accelerometer (G-sensor) and CAN communication.
Complete with GPS Antenna & OBDII Adaptor.
- 5.6” High resolution, touch-sensitive and high brightness LCD screen with excellent vision in applications with high incidence of light.
- External buttons can be used to switch between pages, adjust brightness, reset functions, etc.
- Circuit library with automatic GPS recognition.
- Display of lap times list.
- Drag Mode function for drag race, setting partial, total and reaction times for 201 and 402 meters.
- On-screen graph function (live measurements with channel change by button).
- Metric & imperial units
- 20 pre-set screen designs in memory.
- 3 pages available at once.
- 13 LEDs for shift-lights with configurable colours and brightness.
- Integrated GPS.
- Billet anodised aluminium body with fixing bracket.
- 2 auxiliary analogue inputs.
- Communication protocols: CAN / Pro Tune SP / OBD2*.
- Custom CAN – Compatible with most ECUs.
- Lap time and lap number on screen.
- Sector times on screen.
- Time difference channel to display real time difference between current and reference lap
- Reference lap load.
- Ability to create reference points for timing or driving aid.
- 10 configurable channels.
- Down-shift over-rev warning function.
- Driver and race ID directly on datalog file.
- Ability to create infinite layouts of customised screens using Pro Tune Dash Editor software.
- Presented in 3 languages: English, Portuguese and Spanish.
- Configuration of up to 6 alarms in 2D.
- Full integration with Pro Tune equipment (inputs expander, ECU and telemetry).
- Data analysis software: Pro Tune Analyzer.
- Data logging recorded in SD/SDHC cards up to 8GB.
- Data logger limited only by SD/SDHC card capacity. (The recording time changes according with the number of logged channels. 1GB equals near 320 hours of recording with all channels selected).
- Billet anodized aluminum chassis.
- Fixing bracket.
- Operating temperature: -10 ºC to 70 ºC.
- Screen size: 5.6 inches.
- Resolution: 640 x 480 pixels.
- GPS: sampling rate 10 Hz | external antenna with magnetic base.
- Light sensor for automatic brightness adjustment.
- LED bar: 13 high-brightness RGB LEDs / user-adjustable colours / 16 brightness levels.
- Protections: battery polarity inversion / power supply transient / CAN bus line / water splash and dust.
- This product can be used in open cockpits.
- Weight: 524 grams.
- Dimension: 144 x 119 x 26 mm
- 8 to 18 V
- Consumption: 450 mA @ 12 V. (with LEDs off)
- Consumption: 650 mA @ 12 V. (with all white LEDs on)
- Analog inputs: 2 inputs from 0 to 18.8 V (12 V supply for sensors).
- Ability to use with input expander (5 analog and 5 digital) with Pro Tune I/O Connect Box CB1000 (optional) or (8 analog, 4 digital, 6 thermocouples and 4 outputs) with Pro Tune I/O Connect Box CB1204 (optional)
- CAN Protocol: 125 to 1000 kbps – external termination resistor.
- ISO Protocol: 5 to 57.6 kbps | OBD2 Connector. *
- Pro Tune Serial Protocol.
* To communicate with original vehicles, consult the product manual to verify the compatibility.
Pro Tune Analyzer
Analyzer® is Pro Tune’s data analysis software. It brings together a set of tools such as graphs, histograms and reports that allow fast analysis of data stored in the memory of the ECU or TDL SD Card. This software makes it is possible to interpret the engine parameters before making calibration adjustments, setting alarms and diagnosing engine faults. The other side of the software allows the user to study the theoretical lap times, compare GPS traces simulating the vehicle in motion and view time difference between point-to-point laps.
Pro Tune Dash Editor
Dash Editor® is Pro Tune’s TDLs configuration software. Navigate through menus that are similar to Pro Tune TDL screens, allowing configuration of the Dash Logger in an simple and dynamic fashion. This software allows the user to configure screens and shift-lights, insert alarms, create configurable channels and even insert new CAN communication on TDL. Dash Editor® is the most efficient solution for a complete Pro Tune TDL setup.