Billet CNC machined anodised aluminium 282mm steering wheel with integrated 4.3? Touch Screen Dash Logger and finished with stitched suede leather grips. Ideal for single-seater and prototype race cars.
- 4.3” touch-sensitive, high brightness LCD screen with excellent vision in applications with high incidence of light.
- 13 LEDs for shift-lights with configurable colours and brightness.
- Integrated GPS.
- 2 auxiliary analogue inputs.
- Communication protocols: CAN / Pro Tune SP / OBD2*.
- Custom CAN – Compatible with most ECUs.
- Circuit library with automatic GPS recognition.
- Lap time and lap number on screen.
- Sector times on screen.
- Time difference channel to display real time difference between current and reference lap.
- Reference lap load.
- Ability to create reference points for timing or driving aid.
- 10 configurable channels.
- Down-shift over-rev warning function.
- Driver and race ID directly on datalog file.
- 2 view pages available.
- Ability to create infinite layouts of customised screens using Pro Tune Dash Editor software.
- Presented in 3 languages: English, Portuguese and Spanish.
- Configuration of up to 6 alarms in 2D.
- Full integration with Pro Tune equipment (inputs expander, ECU and telemetry).
- Data analysis software: Pro Tune Analyzer.
- Data logging recorded in SD/SDHC cards up to 8GB.
- Data logger limited only by SD/SDHC card capacity.(The recording time changes according to the number of logged channels. 1GB equals near 320 hours of recording with all channels selected).
- Billet anodised aluminum chassis.
- Operating temperature: -10 ºC to 70 ºC.
- Screen size: 4.3 inches.
- Resolution: 480 x 272 pixels.
- GPS: sampling rate 10 Hz | external antenna with magnetic base.
- Light sensor for automatic brightness adjust.
- LED bar: 13 high-brightness RGB LEDs / user-adjustable colours / 16 brightness levels.
- Protections: battery polarity inversion / power supply transient / CAN bus line / water splash and dust.
- This product can be used in open cockpits.
- Weight: — grams.
- 8 to 18 V
- Consumption: 680 mA @ 12 V (with LEDs off)
- Consumption: 880 mA @ 12 V (with all white LEDs on)
- Analogue inputs: 2 inputs from 0 to 18.8 V (12 V supply for sensors).
- Ability to use with input expander (5 analogue and 5 digital) with Pro Tune I/O Connect Box CB1000 (optional) or (8 analog, 4 digital, 6 thermocouples and 4 outputs) with Pro Tune I/O Connect Box CB1204 (optional)
- CAN Protocol: 125 to 1000 kbps – external termination resistor.
- ISO Protocol: 5 to 57,6 kbps | OBD2 Connector. *
- Pro Tune Serial Protocol.
* When communicating with original vehicles, consult the product manual to verify the compatibility.
Pro Tune Analyzer
Analyzer® is Pro Tune’s data analysis software. It combines tools such as graphics, histograms and reports that allows quick analysis of stored data in Pro Tune ECU or TDLs SD card. This software makes it possible to check engine parameters for calibration purposes, and also check lap time and theoretical lap, to compare traces simulating the vehicle movement and check point-to-point time difference between laps.
Pro Tune Dash Editor
Dash Editor® is Pro Tune’s TDLs configuration software. Navigate through menus that are similar to Pro Tune TDL screens, allowing configuration of the Dash Logger in an simple and dynamic fashion. This software allows the user to configure screens and shift-lights, insert alarms, create configurable channels and even insert new CAN communication on TDL. Dash Editor® is the most efficient solution for a complete Pro Tune TDL setup.
Minimum System Requirements
Operating System: Windows (XP or higher).
RAM: 512MB or higher.
Processor: 1.6GHz or higher.
Hard Disk Space: 50MB.
Recommended requirements (required for some secondary functions and better performance)
Video Card: NVidia GeForce FX 5600 or better, ATI Radeon 8500 or higher or Intel 495 or higher.
Screen resolution: 1024×768 or higher.
Audio output device.
USB and / or SD Card input.