Pro Tune PR-Sport is an electronic management system for engines and data acquisition. It has integrated tools for control of injection and ignition systems up to 6 cylinders in semi-sequential mode, compatible with most 2 and 4 stroke engines. The ECU has functions to control modern systems such as drive-by-wire throttles and boost control. In addition, it features integrated wideband lambda control, serial communication interface and up to 8 programmable user functions allowing great versatility and providing the ideal solution for professionals and enthusiasts alike.
The Pro Tune PR Sport is one of three ECU’s currently offered by Pro Tune.
- Pro Tune PR Sport (Entry level up to 6 cylinders)
- Pro Tune PR -4 (Mid range up to 8 cylinders)
- Pro Tune PR-8 (Advanced up to 12 cylinders)
Pro Tune PR-Sport Product Overview:
- Boost Control
- Launch Control
- Full Throttle Shift
- Asymmetric Ignition
- User Programmable Functions
- Secondary Injector Bench
- Lambda Control
- Idle Control
- Emergency Map
- Continuous Data Logging
- Anti Lag
- Traction Control
- Lambda Learning
- Lambda Control
- ETC Control (external driver required).
- Built into a HS100 polymer chassis, ensuring durability whilst minimising weight.
- 8 user-programmable functions, allowing customisation of to meet specific requirements of each application.
- Pre-defined protection strategies in events such as oil pressure, fuel pressure, temperature etc.
- Electronic Throttle Control (external driver required).
- Decimal fuel map, providing 40 times more resolution.
- Fuel cut map based on TPS or pedal position.
- Anti-lag with electronic throttle actuation.
- Free Air Calibration for Wideband Lambda NTK / Bosch.
- Asymmetric Ignition for specific applications such as Wankel, Cross Plane and Odd Fire engines.
- Resettable Engine run time counter.
- Configuration / calibration via Workbench PRO.
- Integrated lambda probe controller with high-precision closed loop control for fuel injection adjustment.
- Closed loop boost control. Pressure target with different strategies. Compensation for gear position, speed, auxiliary input, release time and 3D map clamp.
- Individual trim by cylinder.
- 3D injector timing map.
- Fuel and ignition maps by TPS, MAP or MAF.
- 3D load compensation map.
- 3D lambda self-learn map.
- Fully configurable pedal position vs TPS ratio.
- Injection and/or ignition soft & hard cut rev-limiter.
- Over-boost protection.
- Start/stop button strategy.
- Traction control based on engine speed acceleration rate.
- Compensation and hysteresis for A/C compressor activation.
- PWM water pump control.
- Diagnostic channels for crank position sensor.
- Advanced setups for cranking and post-start.
- Strategy for engine flood clearing.
- 3D Emergency map.
- Auxiliary injector rail with smooth activation and automatic calculation of fuel injection.
- Volumetric efficiency calibration using fuel tables and ignition timing in 3D maps.
- Continuous datalog recording with up to 250 simultaneous channels, up to 50Hz with automatically adjusted frequency by channel.
- 700 kPa integrated MAP sensor.
Pro Tune PR-Sport Specifications:
- Compact HS100 lightweight polymer chassis.
- Automotive waterproof connector with 36 pins.
- 100 MHz Dual-core processor.
- Serial communication.
- Weight: 110g.
- Dimension: 71 x 112 x 32 mm.
- 7 to 22 V.
- Maximum consumption of 20A @ 12 V.
- Injector outputs: 3
- Ignition outputs: 3
- Auxiliary outputs: 4 (2 dedicated outputs)
- 5V sensors outputs: 1
- Ground sensors outputs: 2
- Integrated MAP sensor: 1.
- Lambda sensor support: 1.
- Synchronism inputs: 1.
- Specific inputs for: CKP and Lambda Sensor.
- Maximum 5 auxiliary inputs.
- Auxiliary voltage inputs: 5 of 5.
- Auxiliary temperature inputs: 2 of 5.
- Serial interface: 1
- Outputs test.
- Emergency map.
- Compensation via Dash Logger.
- Firmware updates.
- CKP reading.
- Errors verification.
- Password protection.
- Internal Data logging: 32Mb (10 channels on 10 Hz – 6 h)/ (10 channels on 1 Hz – 60 h)
Pro Tune PR Sport User manual and Datasheet Downloads
Pro Tune Software Downloads
Workbench PRO® is Pro Tune’s calibration software used in conjunction with the brand’s equipment. Developed to combine functionality and performance to configure engine parameters and control variables, with graphical tools to aid in calibration and visualisation of data in real time to ensure greater practicality. Workbench PRO is versatile and provides a complete engine management solution with Pro Tune ECUs.
Analyzer® is Pro Tune’s data analysis software. It brings together a set of tools such as graphs, histograms and reports that allow fast analysis of data stored in the memory of the ECU or TDL SD Card. This software makes it is possible to interpret the engine parameters before making calibration adjustments, setting alarms and diagnosing engine faults. The other side of the software allows the user to study the theoretical lap times, compare GPS traces simulating the vehicle in motion and view time difference between point-to-point laps.