Pro Tune Mini Touch Dash MTD 2.4 is the ideal device for monitoring selected data provided by the ECU. It combines the functions of a configurable dashboard, shift light and lap timer*, built in to a discreet and compact case. All settings can be adjusted directly on its LCD colour touch screen. Developed especially for those who do not require a data acquisition system, it features CAN, serial and OBDII communication.
Supplied with OBDII Adaptor. *External GPS device required for Lap Timer function.
- 2.4” touch-sensitivity and high brightness LCD screen with excellent visual in applications with high incidence of light.
- Communication protocols: CAN / Pro Tune SP / OBD2*.
- Automatic track recognition.
- Lap time and lap number on screen.
- Sector times available on-screen.
- Time difference channel to display real time difference between current and reference lap
- 10 configurable channels.
- Gear shift alert on screen.
- 2 analog inputs for sensors.
- Presented in 3 languages: English, Portuguese and Spanish.
- Configuration of up to 6 alarms in 2D.
- Full integration with Pro Tune’s equipment (inputs expander, ECU and telemetry).
- Built in an anodized aluminum chassis.
- Operating temperature: -10 ºC to 70 ºC.
- Screen size: 2.4 inches.
- GPS: sampling rate 10 Hz | external antenna with magnetic base.
- Protections: battery polarity inversion / power supply transient / CAN bus line / water splash and dust.
- This product can be used in open cockpits.
- Weight: 160 grams.
- Dimension: 84 x 58 x 16 mm.
- 8 to 18 V
- Consumption: 150 mA @ 12 V
- Analog inputs: 2 inputs from 0 to 18.8 V (12 V supply for sensors).
- Ability to use with input expander (5 analog & 5 digital) with Pro Tune I/O Connect Box CB1000 (optional) or (8 analog, 4 digital, 6 thermocouples & 4 outputs) with Pro Tune I/O Connect Box CB1204 (optional)
- CAN Protocol: 125 to 1000 kbps – external termination resistor.
- ISO Protocol: 5 to 57,6 kbps | OBD2 Connector. *
- Pro Tune Serial Protocol.
* When communicating with original vehicles, consult the product manual to verify the compatibility.