CB1000 is a device for expansion of inputs for sensors. It’s primary purpose is in conjunction with a TDL, creating 4 extra analogue inputs and 5 digital inputs, of which one can be used to measure rpm directly from an ignition coil. Thus making it possible to fit a TDL to older vehicles, even those without electronic injection. CAN Box expanders can also be used to increase the number of auxiliary inputs available to a Pro Tune ECU, increasing the possibilities for data acquisition and analysis. In essence – the unit receives sensor information and transmits the information on the CAN network.
This unit is supplied withCB1000 Wiring Harnessincluded.
- Easily configurable using TDL touchscreen or Pro Tune Workbench.
- Built into an anodised aluminium chassis.
- 2 MIKE connectors with 7 and 8 pins.
- 5 analog inputs with configurable pull up resistor for temperature sensors.
- 5 digital inputs for frequency measurement, one of them capable of capturing RPM directly from coils without integrated driver.
- CAN communication for Pro Tune devices.
- Operating temperature: -10 to 105 °C.
- Protections: battery polarity inversion; power supply transient.
- Dimension: 72 x 62 x 34 mm.
- Weight: 127 grams.
- Supply: 7 to 22 Volts.
- Consumption: 50 mA @ 12 Volts.
- Analog inputs: 4 inputs, 0 to 5 Volts.
- 1 Analog input: 0 to 12 Volts.
- Digital inputs: 5 frequency measurement inputs.
- Digital input capable of capturing RPM for coils without integrated driver: 1 of 5.
- CAN Protocol with 100 to 1000 kbps.