Optimum Balance Products (OBP) continue their range of high quality and functional alloy products with a alloy header tank.
Designed to meet requirements of serious competitors and enthusiasts alike, the header tanks have been developed to be installed in bespoke, one off or competition installations where original header tanks are not suitable. At home on the track or for fast road use, the header tanks are manufactured to the usual highest OBP quality with suitable inlets and outlets with a choice of shape suiting most requirements. The Header Tanks include either a standard radiator type cap fitting (cap not included) or a screw cap.
OBP header tanks retain low weight as they are manufactured to just 2mm thick yet have also been designed to ensure the demands of competition and performance applications are met and exceeded.
- Cylinderical 200x100mm approx 2 Litre capacity – Horizontal Mount – 10mm Outlet – 18mm Inlet – 8mm overflow – radiator cap filler (not included)
- Cylinderical 200x100mm approx 2 Litre capacity – Vertical Mount – 10mm Outlet – 18mm Inlet – 8mm overflow – radiator cap filler (not included)
- Square 150mm 3.3 Litre capacity – Filler 35mm (1 1/2″)- 10mm Inlet and 10mm Outlet – screw cap filler
- Square 150mm 3.3 Litre capacity – 10mm Inlet and 10mm Outlet (barbed male ends) – radiator cap filler (not included).
- Polished version of option 1