MeisterR ClubRace GT1 for Honda Del Sol (EG) 92-98 is race proven suspension designed for superior compliance on the road and track. The ClubRace GT1 coilovers for the Honda Del Sol (EG) 92-98 are manufactured and engineered by suspension masters in the UK.
All ClubRace GT1 feature our unique Staggered Digressive Valve (SDV) technology which enables the damper to absorb large bumps such as curbs/rumble strips whilst retaining excellent steering response and control. This unique valve technology provides responsive turn in, maximum traction and superior chassis control, leading to increased driver confidence and faster lap times.
Since 2008, MeisterR Advanced suspension has been extensively tested by enthusiasts through to professional race teams across motorsport disciplines. The latest GT series of suspension offers the very best in performance suspension for the Honda Del Sol (EG) 92-98.
* 32-stage damping adjustments (Compression and Rebound Combined)
* Staggered Digressive Valve (SDV) technology provided unique digressive damping curve on compression and rebound.
* Independent ride height and springs pre-load adjustment.
* Bump Stop and Rubber Boot included.
* 2 year limited warranty.
Spring Rate and Information:
* Front Top Mount: Aluminium with Spherical Bearing
* Front Spring Rate: 12.5 kg/mm
* Rear Top Mount: Aluminium with Rubber Bush
* Rear Spring Rate: 8 kg/mm
Meisterr ClubRace GT1 are custom built to order, therefore designed specifically for your intended use. Typical build time of 4 – 6 weeks, please enquire when ordering.