Our top-of-the-line system, the Airtech Executive Air Suspension kit includes all of the benefits of our Pro Plus System but adds 4 height sensors that mount to each corner of the car for load leveling based on actual ride height. These sensors automatically adjust your ride height while driving to keep the car level no matter what load the vehicle carries. In addition, Executive kits feature independent control of each individual air bag with a remote that can be charged with either the included car charger or any standard mini USB.
No switches or gauges are needed with this kit and no complex wiring is involved. Instead, the kit is operated off a single OLED color screen remote control that displays air tank and air bag pressure at all four corners. With 4 memory settings for air bag pressure and height preferences, Airtech Executive makes it easy to adjust your ride height on the fly.
The system comes standard with 4 high quality air struts, 4 height sensors that mount to each corner of the car, a Viair 444c compressor which can be raised from the lowest setting to max height in as little as 2-5 seconds, an OLED Color screen remote, a standard 4 button back up remote control, and a polished lightweight 5-gallon air tank.
The Ksport Airtech Executive Air Suspension system is designed for easy bolt on-installation with no modifications to OEM shock absorbers or OEM top mounts required, making it the perfect choice for those who want a complete bare bones direct bolt in air suspension system. All Hoses, wiring, and installation manuals are included with Airtech Pro Plus Air Suspension.
Airtech Executive and Airtech Pro Plus Air Suspension systems will raise your vehicle in 2-5 seconds. Airtech Deluxe and Airtech Basic systems require 4-7 seconds.
- 5 Gallon Lightweight Polished Air Tank with Carpeted Mounting Board
- Viair 444c Air Compressor
- No Switches or Gauges Required
- Seamless Installation
- OLED Remote Control
- Wide Range of Height Adjustability
- High Pressure Air Bags
- High Performance Shock Absorbers
- Adjustable Lower Mount
- 36-Way Adjustable Damping
- 12 Month Limited Warranty
- Easy Installation
- (4) High performance Ksport shock absorbers with 36 levels of damping and adjustable lower mount
- (4) High pressure air bags designed and engineered to match your vehicle
- (4) Height Sensors
- (1) 5-gallon lightweight polished air tank with 1/4″ port (x2) and 3/8″ port (x2)
- (1) Black carpeted mounting board
- (1) VIAIR 444c compressor
- (1) 165-200 psi pressure switch
- (2) 30amp Relay
- (1) Electronic Control Unit with 4 Corner independent control
- (1) OLED full color Remote Control
- (1) USB vehicle charger for OLED remote (no battery change necessary)
- (1) Standard 4 button remote
- (1) 10mm L-shape fitting
- (1) 10mm 1/4″ outer pitch L-shape fitting
- (1) 1/8PT to 1/4 pitch fitting
- (1) 3/8-1/4 fitting
- (1) 3/8″ hose fitting
- (1) Iron plug
- (1) 25m 1/4″ air line
- (1) 1m 10mm air line
- (1) 5m power wire
- (1) Tool kit including spanner wrenches, damping adjustment knobs and brake line brackets (application specific)
- (1) Owner’s manual
Notes: Ksport Airtech Air Suspension kits are built to order – please allow 4-6 weeks for production and delivery.