1.Adjustable Damper & Height24-way adjustable damper force allows the user the ability to dial in your coilovers to any driving needs
2.High Quality ComponentsMost components of the suspension parts are made from 6061-T6 aluminum to increase strength and rigidity
3.High Tensile Strength SpringTested under a 600,000 time continuous compression test, the spring distortion was less than 0.04%
4.Twin-tube ConstructionTwin-Tube shock design is used for low internal frictional resistance and dust boot protects damper seal
Speaking of car parts,a coilover is one of the single best things you can do to suppress the shock.Maxpeedingrods has always aimed to stay at the forefront of offering high performance coilovers in UK.This coilover is guaranteed to compatible for Honda Accord 1999 – 2003 compatible for Acura TL 2001 – 2003 compatible for Acura CL.
The damper and spring are assembled as a unit prior to installation, and are replaced as a unit when either of the sub-components fails. Maxpeedingrods 24 ways adjustable Coilovers kit’s allow adjustment of the vehicle’s suspension. This allows you the ability to perfectly dial in your coilovers system. You can enjoy comfortable riding experience in all road conditions.
Compatible for Honda Accord 1998-2002
compatible for Acura TL 1999-2003 including type s
compatible for Acura CL 2001-2003
Product included: complete coilovers 2 front and 2 rear
one pair wrench for height adjustment
Top mounts: standard rubber top mount front and rear
Dampening: 24 levels rebound dampening adjustable
Spring rate: front 10kg/mm(560 lbs/in)
rear 6 kg/mm (336 lbs/in)
Adjustable height: Yes lowering 1” to 3”
Adjustable camber plate: No
Shock type?Twin tube
Spring Preload: 7-10 mm
Package dimension? 71*51*21 ?mm?
Warranty: 2 year
– Able to lower ride height by 1”-3”; allows user to have a more aggressive stance.
– Coilovers are 24-way adjustable. Rebound and Dampening adjustment which allows the user the ability to dial in your coilovers to any driving needs. The user can enjoy a comfortable riding experience in all road conditions.
– Rubber top mounts front and rear help to deliver a smooth and forgiving ride for city use at any speed, and rubber joints assist in absorbing hard impacts.
– Twin-Tube Shock design is used for low internal frictional resistance in order to increase efficiency and keep shock temps low.
– Height adjustment does not sacrifice damper stroke length.
– These coilovers are able to have their height adjusted without being taken out of the car.
– Most components of the suspension parts are made from 6061-T6 aluminum to increase strength and rigidity.
– High Tensile strength performance spring—Tested under a 600,000 time continuous compression test, the spring…