Compatible for Toyota Yaris 2013-2017 (XP90)
Quantity: 2 pieces front + 2 pieces rear + 2 pieces spanner wrench
Daily driver, occasional autocross day or occasional track days
Dampening: not available
spring rate: front 10 kg/mm(560 lbs/in)
rear 7 kg/mm (392 lbs/in)
Adjustable height: Yes lowering 1” to 3”
Shock type?Twin tube
spring Preload: 7-10 mm
Warranty: 1 year warranty for any manufacturing defect
– Able to lower ride height by 1”-3”; allows user to have a more aggressive stance.
– The user can enjoy a comfortable riding experience in all road conditions.
– Pillow ball top mount — this design helps combat noise while tuning. It also improves the steering feel and response
– Twin-Tube Shock design is used for low internal frictional resistance in order to increase efficiency and keep shock temps low.
– Height adjustment does not sacrifice damper stroke length.
– These coilovers are able to have their height adjusted without being taken out of the car.
– Most components of the suspension parts are made from 6061-T6 aluminum to increase strength and rigidity.
– High Tensile strength performance spring—Tested under a 600,000 time continuous compression test, the spring distortion was less than 0.04%. Plus, the special surface treatment improves the durability and performance.
– Adjustment tools included in the kit.
No instruction included; Professional installation & alignment suggested.
Please check our store for other auto parts you may be interested in.
Please feel free to contact us for whatever we can help.
SHOW MORE SHOW LESS