The Cobra Sebring Pro Ultralite is a professional competition seat that is based on the Sebring Pro but fabricated in pure, immensely strong carbon. Utilising Cobra’s proprietary closed moulding system, the Sebring Pro Ultralite is incredibly rigid but is still the lightest seat in its class, designed exclusively for ultimate lightweight and strength, weighing in at just 4.9 kgs for the shell, 6.1 kgs fully trimmed. The shoulders and head restraint areas are engineered for the tallest of drivers (up to 190cms) whilst still retaining the correct geometry between shoulders, side head restraints and harness slots for full functioning of a HANS device. The Pro range has Cobra’s unique Spacer fabric which is FIA compliant and aids driver comfort and cooling. Designed by professional drivers for professional drivers, the Sebring Pro is now the ultimate in safety, comfort and control.
The>The>The Sebring Pro Ultralite Features:
- Sidemounted only
- 4/5 and 6 point harness facility
- HANS compatible shell design
- High sided lateral and kidney support
- Integrated head side support with shock absorbing foam
- Two stage leg cushion of greater comfort
- Supplied with high tensile mounting bolts
- Integrated Suede Tech wear patches
- Exceeds the current FIA 8855-1999 standards.
Does not include sidemounts.
3 year manufacturers warranty