All GT Series wings feature an all-new, low-drag, aerodynamic 2D designed airfoil shape. The “2D” design allows the wing to maintain a consistent level of downforce across its entire span. Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) analysis was performed on this wing to support validation of its aerodynamic design.
Each GT Series airfoil is composed of lightweight and durable carbon fiber reinforced polymer (CFRP) composite materials. These airfoils contain pre-pregnated woven carbon fiber sheets for superior strength and low weight. All CFRP airfoils are made using pre-pregnated composite manufacturing processes (i.e. high-temperature autoclave and vacuum bagging) in high-quality aluminum billet molds.
Gurney flaps are included and pre-installed with every GT-250 wing. These are super lightweight, made using pre-pregnated carbon fiber processes.
- 61″ rear wing
- constructed with CFRP composite materials
- carbon fiber sheets provided added strenght and weight reduction
- pedestals are made out of Aircraft-Grde 6061 Aluminum
- package includes: Chassis Mount Reinforcment Brackets, Carbon Fiber Rear Spoiler Delete, LED Third Break Light
- Made-to-Order item with shipment within 5 Business Days