Professional quality AIM Motorsport analogue sensors fitted with male 4 pin black 719 binder plug connections, to suit all AIM loggers and dash display / loggers.
- Oil or Fuel Pressure Sensor: 0-10 Bar. Available with a M10, 1/8 NPT or -3 JIC thread.
- Boost Pressure Sensor: 0-10 Bar. Available with a M10 thread.
- Oil / Water (Coolant) Temperature Sensor: 0º-150º C (32º-302º F). Available with M5, M10 and 1/8 NPT threads.
- Brake Pedal Position Sensor: This displacement potentiometer can measure up to 10mm (3/8″) of linear travel.
- Brake Pressure Sensor: 0-100 Bar. Easily installed in -3 brake line using a 3 way t-piece. Can also be used for measuring other pressures too high for the 0-10 Bar sensor. Available with a M10x1 or -3 JIC thread. To assist in fitting the brake sensor into -3 braided stainless steel brake line we offer the following t-pieces, -3 JIC T-piece or M10x1 T-piece.
- Infrared Tyre Temperature Sensor: 0150ºC. Compact IR sensor allows for contact free tire temperature measurements at a distance from 30 to 150 mm. An ideal car set-up would be 3 sensors per tyre (inside, centre and outside), however 1 per tyre can also be useful if budget or channel input constraints dictate this. Cable length 20 cm.
- Speed Sensor: Standard magnetic pick up (M8 thread) or higher specification hall effect magnetic sensor (M12).
- Steering Angle Sensor: Used to highlight over/under steering situations. Includes a rotary potentiometer, 2 toothed pulleys, 1 toothed belt, 1 sensor bracket kit and 1 Allen key. Fits a 7/8″ diameter shaft. Smaller shafts will need to add a bushing to fit the pulley. Cable length 30 cm.
- Throttle Position Sensor: Measures the relative displacement between two different points using a potentiometer, which is a sensor directly connected to the two measure points. This sensor may be used to measure angular displacements, such as throttle position. Cable length 24cms.
- Gyroscope: Measures the angular rate change about a single axis. The use of this sensor allows the generation of accurate track maps (for bike applications only).
- MXG / MXS / MXL (Strada and Pista) / MXL2 / EVO5S harnesses are fitted with 719 connections. To extend the length between your dash display / logger and the analogue sensor, please use the 719-719 extension lead which is available in various lengths from 0.5 – 3 metres. For most installations you will need one of these leads.
- EVO4 / EVO4S logger / Channel Expansions are fitted with 712 connections and require a 712-719extension lead to connect the sensors. If you need to extend the length further, this can be done by adding a 719-719 extension lead