PETRONAS Syntium 7000 OM OW-30 is specially formulated to provide outstanding protection for the
engines equipped with after treatment exhaust systems running under the most extreme demanding
driving conditions. It is formulated through our extensive collaboration experience with major European
car manufacturers, coupled with fully synthetic and environmentally friendly mid SAPS lubricant
technology to provide optimum thermal and oxidation stability. It delivers fuel economy and yet
effectively protects the after treatment exhaust systems for your cars.
PETRONAS Syntiurn 7000 OM OW-30 is a mid SAPS oil that is suitable for all types of passenger cars such
as Mercedes-Benz including gasoline, diesel engines (equipped with after treatment exhaust system) and
latest high performance cars, SUVs and light vans fitted with emission control devices such as diesel
particulate filters and catalytic converters, fuel injections, multi-valves, turbochargers or superchargers
operating under most severe conditions. It is also suitable for vehicles running on biofuels.
The experience gathered by PETRONAS on the Fl circuits and most important motoring events and
competitions has enabled the development of PETRONAS Syntium; a range of hi-tech lubricants capable
of meeting the needs of new generation engines – both on track and on the road.
Specification: SAE 0W-30, ACEA C3, MB-Approval 229.51, RENAULT RN0700, API SN, MB-Approval 229.52
- Excellent protection to after treatment exhaust systems for Mercedes engines.
- Superior engine deposits and wear reduction, hence delivering maximized engine responsiveness
- Exceptional thermal stability, able to protect against high temperature induced sludge and varnish for ultimate engine power and engine cleanliness.
- Superior fuel economy.
- Longer oil drain capability up to maximum specified by manufacturers.
- Instant start up lubrication – minimize friction and start up wear.